“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Various restoration companies incorrectly advertise a guarantee to completely remove all mold from structures afflicted by it. Although mold spores exist naturally throughout our entire environment, removing all traces of mold from a home or business is impossible. Although complete removal is unfeasible, it is still possible for professionals like SERVPRO of Freehold to remove unsafe levels from affected structures successfully. SERVPRO of Freehold accurately understands mold, mold growth and the steps needed to properly reduce its strength while ensuring it does not return. We have the advanced training and knowledge to remediate the mold in your home or business to reflect mold levels found naturally outdoors.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (732) 431-4440
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (732) 431-4440
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Freehold is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2180 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: